Tender pieces of fresh tuna pair perfectly with the exotic flavor of pickled pumpkin. Fragrant rice wrapped in thin seaweed blurs the boundaries between different cuisines, and spicy sauces give the dish a special flavor explosion.
- Seasoned rice for sushi Oshihari - 120 g
- Fresh frozen tuna – 80 g
- Pickled pumpkin KANPYO JS – 15 g
- Cream cheese Cook Partner - 30 g
- Mayonnaise -15 g
- Sriracha sauce AROY-D - 5 g
- Yamasa Teriyaki sauce – 15 g
- Tempura mixture Tempura JS – 50 g
- For decoration - green onions, dried dehydrated onions
Method of preparation:
- The top part of the nori sheet is cut off along the entire width by 3 cm. Place boiled seasoned rice on a sheet of nori, tightly leaving the top edge of the sheet without rice by 2 cm over the entire surface. Turn the workpiece over so that the edge of the sheet without rice is closer to you.
- Place cream cheese and fried pumpkin in the center. Form into a roll.
- Give the roll the required shape using a mat (makisu).
- Place thinly sliced tuna on top of the formed roll. After that, lightly press the roll again so that the fish lays down well.
- The roll is cut into 8 equal parts, sprinkled with spice sauce and yamasa teriyaki sauce. Then the top and edges of the roll are scorched with a torch.
- Garnish with finely chopped green onions and sprinkle with dehydrated onions.
100ml. rice vinegar, 70g sugar, 12g salt.
Mix sugar, salt and vinegar, heat in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
Add dressing to the finished warm rice and stir until the rice cools completely. Ratio: 120 ml is needed for 1 kg of cooked rice. Ready dressing.
Mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce until smooth.
Add 120 ml of cold water to 100g of tempura mixture and stir with a whisk until smooth.
Bread the pumpkin in the prepared tempura mixture and fry it in deep fat preheated to 180* until golden brown. Then place the pumpkin on a paper towel and let cool.