A step-by-step recipe for sashimi salad with marinated tuna and shiso leaves - an exquisite recipe of Japanese cuisine from Morskyi Dim.
- Tuna JS - 90 g
- Lettuce leaves - 40 g
- Shiso leaves - 3 pcs.
- Yuzu juice - 5 g
- Grape seed oil - 20 g
- Yamasa shiso soy sauce - 15 g
- Shallot onion - 70 g
- Yamasa soy sauce - 40 g
- Mizkan rice vinegar - 20 g
- Sugar - 4 g
- Wasabi powder - 4 g
- Ground black pepper - 1 g
- Grape seed oil - 30 g
- JS sesame oil - 5 g
Tuna marinade n/f:
Method of preparation:
- Whip the ingredients for the dressing with a blender until smooth.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade, bring to a boil and let cool.
- Tuna scald with boiling water for 30 seconds. Immediately transfer to cold water for quick cooling.
- Marine the chilled tuna in one piece for 30 minutes. in "Marinade n/f". Then blot with a paper towel. Cut into 6 pieces like nigiri.
- In the center of the sliced tuna, place half of the shiso leaf.
- Pour the dressing on the bottom of the plate. Place the prepared tuna in a circle. Pour yuzu juice over the tuna, put mixed salad leaves with soy sauce with shiso and grape seed oil in the center of the plate.