Tataki is a Japanese method of cooking fish and meat. The meat is cooked in a spicy marinade and lightly fried. Served with a green garnish and dressing, which will also delight you with rich taste and health benefits.
- Tuna JS - 90 g
- Cucumber - 60 g
- Radish Daikon - 30 g
- Microgreen - 5 g
- Wasabi - 10 g
Tuna marinade n/f:
Method of preparation:
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade. Bring to a boil and let cool.
- Scald JS tuna with boiling water for 30 seconds. Immediately transfer to cold water for quick cooling.
- Marinate whole tuna for 30 minutes. in previously prepared marinade. Then blot with a paper towel. Salt and pepper. Fry for a few seconds on a heated pan on both sides. Cut into slices.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into strips.
- Put a shiso leaf and a few cucumber slices on top of the tuna. Roll up with a "roulette".
- Place in a deep plate, fill with "N/F dressing".
- Garnish the tuna with thinly sliced daikon and microgreens.
- Serve with wasabi.