Glazed salmon in soy sauce is a simple and delicious recipe that deserves to be on the menu of any restaurant.
- Salmon fillet - 150 g
- 1 small bunch cilantro (finely chopped)
- ½ Lemon (cut into small pieces for garnish)
- A little honey for glazing
- Ginger - 50 g
- Coriander - 5 g
- Sesame - 5 g
SEMI-FINISHED MARINADE (for a large bookmark)
- LKK Light soy sauce - 33 tbsp. l. / 500 ml
- LKK dark soy sauce - 13 tbsp. l / 200 ml
- Water - 600 ml
- Sugar - 500 g
- Ginger (grated) - 120 g
- Rinse the salmon fillets under cold water for a few minutes. Dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Boil water with sugar. Add all marinade ingredients and mix. Refrigerate it quickly for 2 minutes.
- Marinate the salmon fillet for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the marinated salmon fillet from the marinade. Let the marinade drain.
- Preheat the oven to 200° and grill the fillets for 6 minutes. Glaze the salmon with honey.
- For the garnish: Sauté the ginger. Wash and dry the coriander. Cut the lemon into slices. Lay out the salmon fillet and place the garnish on the side on a plate. Can be decorated with sesame seeds.
Image by vecstock on Freepik