Fresh pieces of salmon wrapped in thin and transparent rice paper, together with juicy vegetables and fragrant herbs will be the perfect addition to any lunch or dinner.
- 1 sheet of rice paper
- 2-3 sheets of rоmen salad
- 30 g cream cheese Cook Partner
- 30 g fresh cucumber, thinly sliced
- 40 g lightly salted salmon
- 30 g fresh frozen mango JS
- 30 g Sweet Chili sauce AROY-D
- Pea microgreens
- Bamboo leaves for decoration
Method of preparation:
- Moisten the rice paper under running water for a few seconds until it becomes softer. Place on the countertop, leveling it and removing excess moisture with a palm.
- Peel the cucumber, wash and cut into thin strips without seeds. Cut the fish into strips 2-3 cm thick.
- In front of you, in the center, horizontally along the entire length of the paper, place cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, fish and microgreens so that the vegetable filling protrudes beyond the edges of the rice paper.
- Hold the filling with your index fingers and tightly roll the paper along the roll trailer.
- Pour the prepared mango-chili sauce onto a plate. The roll can be cut into 4-6 pieces and decorated with bamboo sheets.
For the sauce:
In a deep container, blend 30 g of mongo and 30 g of Sweet Chili sauce with a blender until smooth. Then rub through a fine sieve to remove excess seeds.