UDON Noodles are the most popular type of traditional Japanese wheat flour noodles. UDON are thick noodles up to 4 mm in diameter. UDON noodles are the basis of the soup of the same name.
UDON JS NOODLES are made from the highest quality wheat from the manufacturer's own plantations.
Among the main advantages of noodles from the "sea house" chefs note:
- has an excellent taste and aroma of wheat, as well as an elastic texture;
- retains elastic texture during heat treatment;
- has a balanced proportion of selected premium wheat flour and purified water, so it does not break or stick together;
- retains shape and consistency in cold and hot dishes
Suitable for various use:
- hot and cold, for cooking, frying;
- for WOK dishes with vegetables, meat, chicken or seafood;
- for Japanese soup UDON and other soups, as a side dish and for salads;
- goes well with any ingredients and sauces.
Cooking method: Boil the noodles for 6-8 minutes in boiling salted water. Rinse with cold water and drizzle with vegetable oil.