The popularity of Asian cuisine in Ukraine is actively gaining momentum. And, as you know, demand generates supply, so the market of Asian products is expanding rapidly. One of the best offers not only in Ukraine, but also in the whole world is the production of TM "Lee Kum Kee". Why? The company "Morskoi Dom" figured out this issue and identified 9 main reasons why it is worth choosing the products of this particular brand:
1. The quality of sauces and oils does not depend on the consignment. You always get the same product – the taste, color and flavor are permanent.
2. It is impossible to spoil the dish by adding more sauce than you planned. Sauces are so balanced that even a large amount of it does not worsen the taste of the prepared dish. Moreover – it will make it even tastier.
3. The previous paragraph also indicates that anyone can use sauce. It does not matter – you are a professional chef or cook at home. The sauce itself will do its job.
4. All products are brought to taste. Each sauce or oil can be used independently or in a mix with others.
5. The balance of all ingredients makes the sauce adapted to the gastronomic preferences of Europeans. However, they are able to give any dish authenticity of the Asian flavor.
6. The product line is wide enough, so you can easily find the right sauce for any need:
- for stir-fry, baking, marinating, as dip or as dressing for salads and garnishes;
- for meat, poultry, vegetables, fish, seafood and others;
- sauces can be consumed by vegetarians and vegans (there is also a vegetarian version of oyster sauce, which is made on the basis of extracts from shiitake mushrooms).
7. Even a small amount of the sauce can completely change the taste of any dish.
8. Products are made only from selected and natural ingredients: it does not contain dyes, preservatives or flavor enhancers.
9. The brand is recognized not only in China, but all over the world:
- Oyster sauce No. 1 in the world;
- No. 1 among all Chinese sauces in Hong Kong;
- Choice of Michelin chefs;
- Selection of global networks of HoReCa, food producers, supermarkets, hypermarkets and airlines, including: KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, Hilton, Hyatt, Metro Cash & Carry, Tesco, Real, Walmart, AirFrance, Air China, China Airlines, Nestle , Heintz and others.